1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Incense?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyizor, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Tyizor

Tyizor New Member

Is there a way to get more of it aside from the store? Does it randomly drop at PokeStops?

2. Heartlessindigo

Heartlessindigo New Member

I haven't seen it at any pokestops, but you get more as you level up (I've used two and I still have 3-5 left at level 10. DOn't know the exact number since the servers are down x--x, but it should be around that number)

3. Tyizor

Tyizor New Member

Thanks for the info! I got a few from leveling up today.
    Does anyone know if the incense works better around places with more rustling leaves? Or does it not matter at all? I did it twice from home once (middle of nowhere) and I only got 5 and 4 encounters respectively

4. AlwaysAFK

AlwaysAFK New Member

Team:
    Valor
    I did get an incense from a PStop once, shortly after I passed 5th level. I think it's more rare than potions or revives, though.

5. grasssnake485

grasssnake485 New Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I got one from a pokestop, but so far I've used them all and haven't gotten one pokemon from them.

First time, servers crashed within the first minutes, and conveniently came back 35 minutes later.
    Second time, got two pokemon, but both ones froze when I got it in the ball and disappeared when I restarted the app.
    Third time, okay I lied, I got a 10 CP eevee but I already have a 400+ CP Vaporeon and a 600+ CP Jolteon. But that was it. Nothing else spawned, and servers also conveniently crashed for about 15 minutes.

6. SirrahTheGreat

SirrahTheGreat New Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I got one when I leveled up to 5. I bought the rest I have besides the two at the begining. I have used 3 of them. The first one gave me two Eevees. The second one almost gave me a Pikachu. It ran away. And the last one didn't really give me much. It is all random. The last one I decided to use a lucky egg at the same time. They stack!

7. Schondee

Schondee New Member

Team:
    Mystic
    You will slowly get them as you level up, I've recently hit level 20, there i got 2 incense, 2 lures and 2 lucky eggs :D

8. Raizen

Raizen Member

Team:
    Valor
    wow, it's good to know that you can get freebies when leveling :D

9. coaxer27

coaxer27 New Member

Okay I'm glad they give out more lures too. It's way too hard to hold a gym for a day so going non-IAP is tough