1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Kanto Tour Event and Supporting Products in the age of COVID

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mourned, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Mourned

Mourned New Member

Team:
    Valor
    In my opinion, the 2021 Event Calendar has been nothing short of spectacular to date. Further, I believe this Kanto Event is a great opportunity for newer players to build Venasaur, Charizard and Blastoise raid teams, enabling them to make significant raid contributions and in so doing, strengthen the local community raid groups. Eevee with its legacy moveset make it a competitive PVP option that should be highly sort.

This is a very important event for many trainers and a significant opportunity to quickly improve their trainer's contribution to the local Pokemon community in all aspects.

I assumed that this was Niantic's intention with these Pokemon in particular, but after using a couple of incense, I am not so sure this is the case. If using an incense for direction, I suggest most trainers would believe this to be a Spearrow Event. I welcome all Pokemon to spawn BUT I suggest the focus Pokemon of the event should be a priority that actually spawns on incense.

I have received very few Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle spawns and no Eevees. At any other time, may be this would not be such an issue, but being house bound and not having Niantic's products attuned to the event is a little frustrating.

The Boxes in the shop are quite well positioned although having a blend of ordinary raid passes and remote raid passes would be optimal.