1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Probably The Only Delawarean On Here...

Discussion in 'Delaware' started by Dannik Jerikko, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Dannik Jerikko

Dannik Jerikko Member

Team:
    Mystic
    Folks, let's get lively up in here.

Some helpful hints if you're unaware -

Rehoboth Beach Boardwalks: Super Popular area for trainers - Plenty of Lures, Gyms, and it's close to the beach so there's a lot of Ground, Electric, and Water Pokemon there. I've caught multiple Squirtle, Charmander, and Pikachu to my one visit there.

Dover by Legislative Hall: The epicenter of Kent County Poke-activity. Generally 100+ people congregating, dropping lures, battling over the Leg Hall gym, and overall having a good time. Often visited by an Ice Cream truck, and lately a Food Truck serving pretty epic Mediterranean food has been present.

Battery Park: Old New Castle City is busy, with good reason. This place is not only home to several good pokestops that are frequently lured, but this area seems to naturally spawn high-level pokemon and rare pokemon. I've caught a 1200+ Golduck and 900+ Sandslash here that were just regular spawns (not lured/Incensed). It's impressive, and last I saw, a few of the local restaurants were doing deals for Pokemon Trainers. Check it out.