1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Great gym raise

Discussion in 'Trainer Adventures' started by JPDenoyer, Aug 31, 2016.

1. JPDenoyer

JPDenoyer Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I just raised a gym to level 9 and placed a defender. It took 4 hours beween gathering potion, doing training battles and walking the half mile between the gym and the pokestop plaza.

I anticipate my guy being there a while.

David Moore and TRTRoy like this.
  2. JPDenoyer

JPDenoyer Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I went back 2 days latter. My guy was still there but the gym had been knocked down a level. I built it back up ( much faster then first time because only 2000 points not 10000)

I went back today. The gym is at level 8 and my guy is next in line to be kicked out! I was unable to build it up because there is a network error effecting the nearby pokestop plaza. This network error forced me to leave another gym 123 points away from opening a slot and leaving a defender. Niantic has received a nasty email.

3. JPDenoyer

JPDenoyer Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I just noticed my guy is no longer in the gym. Not near the gym to otherwise report on it's state.

Today was not the best day. Twice I got ready to build up a friendly gym. I had googled the weaknesses of the lowest defender, selected and potioned up a trainer. Litterally moments before I started I saw the sparks indicating someone taking over the gym.

I'm down to one defender in a gym that was placed today. This gym is level 6 but with 2 unfilled slots and one weak defender.