1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Pokecoins

Discussion in 'General' started by Renaeth, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Renaeth

Renaeth New Member

Team:
    Valor
    Just thought I should share a good companion app for any game. Google Opinion Rewards gives you Google Play Credit for three and four quesion surveys. I dont spend money on mobile games, but since its not coming out of my paycheck, i dont mind dropping my credit on Pokecoins. I think ill nab some incense, mods and lucky eggs.

2. hw121693

hw121693 New Member

I'm thinking of buying also, but very afraid that I'm going to pay more and more...

3. Crazyaces

Crazyaces New Member

Team:
    Valor
    I usually would spend real money in a game, but as this is still in its early days, I plan to hold off. The suggestion of opinion rewards is very useful and a great loop hole for those like you and I who are hesitant to buy in game items.

4. SirrahTheGreat

SirrahTheGreat New Member

Team:
    Mystic
    I don't have any Pokestops or Pokegyms near me and I ran out of Pokeballs. I tried everything I could think of leveling up since I can get pokeballs that way, but no luck. So today, I used money in my Apple store account on pokecoins. I meant to spend $20, but I accidentally clicked on the thing again since nothing was happening and spent an extra $20. Oh well, that was about all that was in my account anyways. I spent the coins on Pokeballs, incense, and lucky eggs. I have some left over in case I need them in the future.

5. TRTRoy

TRTRoy Member

Team:
    Valor
    That really sucks. Have you done extensive searching in your town/city? Cuz the part of my town where I live is nothing, but then 5 min down the road(driving) is a ton. And that is just the little I've discovered. Hope to do some searching this weekend in other parts.

6. SirrahTheGreat

Team:
    Mystic
    @TRTRoy, I don't have a driver's licence, so driving is out for me. I do know there are 3 pokestops in town. I hit one of them once and the other one twice so far. I was there once since I got Go. But the thing is, my family doesn't do anything in town any more. If they do, it is rare. They even drive around town to get somewhere else. So my town is out for me. I know my mom and I are going somewhere this weekend, so I might be able to find one. If I am lucky, I might be able to harass one and keep getting stuff out of it every five minutes. My dad told me that my last name means harass, so I am just planning to do what my name means. :) I misspelled "harass" and my last name popped up as a suggestion when I right clicked. Looks like he was right.

7. TRTRoy

TRTRoy Member

Team:
    Valor
    Well good luck!

8. SirrahTheGreat

Team:
    Mystic
  9. Marioman1995

Marioman1995 Member

I'm the same as you to be fair.
    As long as the game is relatively popular and the company don't show (too much) greed, or I play the game a lot.

I am unemployed right now which limits me a bit (I say a bit, I still pay in these games) but I have paid over a grand in other mobile games I play.

10. Mattshex13

Mattshex13 New Member

Team:
    Valor
    I just went with the 99ยข for 100 coins when I run out of pokeballs and I'm not near a stop. I get 20 pokeballs for 100 coins

11. Sequaria

Sequaria New Member

Team:
    Valor
    The app is great, but the surveys don't just pour out all too fast sadly. But if you can be patient then it can be worth it.

12. Marioman1995

Marioman1995 Member

I've decided I am not gonna purchase pokecoins at all.

Few reasons.
    1.) I tried to collect from a Pokestop, didn't get a thing and it turned purple... Yep, an empty Pokestop.

2.) Server issues are getting worse and worse as the days go by... I barely ever walk myself anyways and today I went for a long walk, put an incense up on the way back home and it pretty much automatically disconnected me and I haven't been able to log in since (why pay for a game that robs your items like this? It's saddening.)
    I am still unable to log in now. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling (haven't been able to log in even after doing this, I'm kinda worried now my accounts been wiped clean), waiting on the loading and various other things... But nope, I'm stuck in the login page once again... Even tho I have started the game.

I know it's the beta version but this isn't painting Niantic or the game itself in a positive light at all, I'm sort of debating quitting already...

13. sherloc987

sherloc987 New Member

Team:
    Valor