1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad day...

Discussion in 'Trainer Adventures' started by GOGO, Jul 30, 2016.

1. GOGO

GOGO New Member

I was at tempe beach park leveling up, there was a group mixed with mystic and instinct players and we're catching a bunch of Rares and I asked where and if I could join, they had no problem even from knowing my shirt saying "valor" everything went good and even let a dude from mystic borrow a battery pack and gave him water due to the humidity. Later that night as we parted way I almost forgot my battery pack and asked if I could have back. The dude literally denied having it multiple times and I started getting agitated, when he noticed my frustration, it looked it he was going to hand it over and then he throws it in the water. Dude had me furious and was getting to fight but 6vs1 I wasn't going to win so I left with disappointment and anger. Guys, come on this shit shouldn't be taken seriously and it sucker that people around me including Valor didn't even bother to help. Don't be an asshole to everyone against your team or people in general

2. Marioman1995

Marioman1995 Member

Wow dude...
    That isn't cos of the team there on. It's cos there a right jerk.

I'm mystic and would never ever ever do that to anyone!

Blame the player, not the team!

3. OAK

OAK New Member

Team:
    Instinct
    Just awful.

4. J'mihra Nunh

J'mihra Nunh Miqo'te Admin-Cat Staff Member

Team:
    Mystic
    This is rivalry. And a common side effects to a game and meeting strangers. They cannot all be trusted. I am sorry to hear about your experiences.

My advice: play with friends or ones you previously had a chance to chat with so that you know how they are. This kinda things i believe happened with Ingress too.

5. David Moore

David Moore New Member

Team:
    Valor
    Really sorry to hear that, I guess the only thing is to learn from it. I know I have and I will not be sharing anything with strangers like that in the future. I hope Karma comes back to bite him. Again I am very sorry to hear that happened to you, this world is just not what it used to be. If you are ever in Alaska, USA we will not treat you like that.:)